Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wedding Bells

Terrible Form | weddingunveils.com
This Friday is very important to me because, my cousin is getting married and I get to be a junior bridesmaid! I cant wait I'm excited, happy, and nervous all in one. I'm excited because I get to be apart of the wedding, happy because my cousin is getting married to someone she really loves, and nervous because I'm afraid I might mess up. But honestly, I'm just really shocked that my cousin is actually getting married more than anything. I'm not shocked because I cant believe someone is actually marrying her but because she's getting married, out of all of the boyfriends she's had I had only met one when I was 5! So, it was weird anyway when she got a boyfriend that I saw all the time and especially when they moved in together.