Thursday, September 12, 2013

The face




             The face stared at me. Like he knew I was there but didn't see me. Which was weird. I have never seen him before. After what was like a century he walked away. I stayed there for a minute confused then took Jake,my dog,to my room and feel into a dreamless sleep.



                                                              *At school*


                        "Hello class," Mr.Alexander said.He got a few hellos and a few groans. What else could we do it was the worst day of the week...a Monday. But all he did was chuckled.
"Anyways we have a new student his name is Rylie say hello, He said. But i didn't pay attention. but all i heard was go sit next to Angela or something close to that. Wait! that's my name! uh oh im the shy type so this wont work out right sad so sad. o well maybe he'll leave me alone.c but there was no chance because later that day i heard Macy say "He has every class with Angela shes so lucky!" but the main thing in my head at first was that she knew my name wow! now she knows my name its either her home work great just great! but then o realized she said he has every class with me. O goody this will be a fun year i thought as i closed my locker

Then i remember the face from last night wow must have been a dream little did i know that it wasn't.