Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Biusness letter


 
                candy-land drive 73892
                lovableness, 13468
               September 3,2013
             
                     Tristan Skittles,
                     front cakes lane
                     lovableness, 13468


                             Dear Mr.Skittles my name is Resses Cakes and i would live to have this job as an Actor. So to tell you about myself I love Skittles ( the candy) its my favorite! Its even one of my nick names!
                            So now I will tell you why I am perfect for this job. I for one am loud and quite when i need to be (keep in mind for some scenes) and I am also flexible so I can do jumps flips and any other incredibly flexible scenes. i use to play soccer, i did cheer leading and i did gymnastics to so that would be so fun to do.