Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rewind

I would want a rewind button in my life because there is a lot of things in my life that i have done that has changed my life dramatically.. and i regret them. So if i had a rewind button , i could go back in time and change the decision and all the outcomes of it would go away, if i had a rewind button my life would be a lot better. i wouldn't make the same mistake twice. If i had to choose a place to go back to i would choose the day after fathers day in 2012 , and i wouldn't agree to go with my mom to georgia. I would stay in festus with my dad and keep doing what i was doing, my life was perfectly fine. My mom screwed me up, soo i would go back to that day and NOT go to georgia... Ever since we left and got there everything went downhill , then everything got worse so we came back to missouri, and ever since we got back everything has been going downhill && i have a feeling its not going to stop for a while.
Picture from here