Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My business letter

Jude Neithardt-Passmore
100 Casey Ct.
Los Angeles, CA 99999

April 2, 2013

Mrs. Debolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. Debolt:

My name is Jude Neithardt-Passmore. I like to hang out with my friends and go to the mall. I'm obsessed with my cell phone, i'm constantly texting someone. I watch my 3 little cousins most of the time. On the weekends I go to St. Louis and babysit them. They are filled with crazy energy and a little hard to deal with sometimes, but i like taking care of them.

I have one sister and one brother and I live with my step dad. My little sister, Sadie, is 7 and she goes to Festus Elementary. My big brother, Sean, is 22 and goes to college in New York. I love my family. My mom lives in House Springs and I see her on occasion on visitations, same goes for my little sister. My bestfriend is Briana Kraus.

My experiences with technology is very high. I've had 3 laptops, and 2 of them crashed and i've fixed them. My old school was more advanced than Festus, so we already got into Spreadsheets. So I know a little bit about that. I like using technology it's more advanced and cool.

Sincerely,

Jude Neithardt-Passmore / 7th Hour Technology.