Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving gone wrong!!

Picture from Here
For my first Thanksgiving as host, I bought the biggest turkey in the store. Everything seemed to be perfect, and then i lost the turkey. I was on my way home with my friend. we had taken a taxi. of course we got carried away with our conversation. We stepped out and we were still talking for a minute when i guess the taxi driver got impatient and drove away. I was so ashamed of myself, but my friend came up with the idea to make something else that is good, fast, and easy. I was racking my brain when suddenly, "HAMBURGERS!!!" I exclaimed. So we went upstairs and got right to work.I know it is very odd to have thanksgiving without a turkey. But surprisingly it was the best thanksgiving i have ever had. And that's why we all had hamburgers.