Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My trip tomorrow!!!

Picture from Here
Tomorrow after school i have the privilege of going to the Peabody opera house and watching "The Rockettes". I am very excited because i have always wanted to go see them but have never had the option. all i know about the rockettes is that they are a large group of girls who dance the same and where amazing costumes. but this year i have been seeing a lot of commercials promoting the rockettes. Now i will tell you about how my dad broke the news to me. Yesterday i was at my aunt and uncles having a family dinner when my dad called i walked into the bathroom so i could have peace and quiet. when i answered he said he had a big surprise for me and then broke the news. obviously you don't need me to tell you it wasn't a big surprise it was a HUGE surprise!!!