Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Never Forget

I 'll never forget the week I spent with my friend Emily. First we got lost in the woods and didn't come back til a half hour after we were supose to, making us late for church that night. We went to the mall and followed around some guys at the mall that we knew from school. Singing really loud in the car in the wallgreens parking lot, and diffenently I will never forget watching Gossip Girl for the last 2 days I was there and never leaving the house. I believe we finished a season and a half. We ate raw tomatoes with Sara in the middle of the night and crashing her date the next day.
“What is it that you are absolutely sure you will never forget about being this age, and why have adults forgotten it?” – Amanda Mae Meyncke, who said this about the prompt: “Remembering what it’s like to be a kid is insanely profitable. I tell high-schoolers and college kids to write everything down because you think you’ll remember, but you won’t.”  [This is a remake of an older prompt.]
8 Week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment