Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lisa Lopez from TLC



             Lisa Lopez was a role model to me. I don't really know why though. I just have always liked her. Her nick name was very famous when she was a kid because of the way she had her glasses. And what i really liked about her was how much she stood out from her group TLC. She was always more different then the other to of her group. And I loved how she wasn't afraid to be different in her time. She had died when I was two years old. but I still lover her as an artist. She is and always will be one of the best singers to me. If shes were here today I would love to see and meet her I wish she were here or I was born in her time and friends with her. We would probably best friends but i will always love her.
A BadGal Says - TheSUSS: Remembering Lisa Lopes - Crazy Sexy Cool