Tuesday, August 27, 2013

prison of my dear bully


                                                     Tyrissa's point of view 
       Hello Taylor I heard about your situation and I will brake u out of jail. I also for give u I'm a very for giving person. I also feel bad for u, but I also believe you need to stay in jail because you deserve it, but like I said I'm forgiving. So here's the plan I'll knock out a prison guard and then ask to speak to you. After that I'll make sure you have regular clothes to blend in. Get you a plane ticket to were ever you want to go and then give you $500 and get you a fake ID and new car and everything. I hope that's it I can't get in it with a fugitive. I might as well go with you though because they might go after me as well.


                                                     Taylor's Point of view

                Yes i got her right were i want her she was always to nice of a person to tell anyone the truth about anything. I just hope this plan works out just fine I'm sure it will. She's like a little puppy who needs so much care. I can take care of her alright.

           Dear Tyrissa thank you so much I owe you one you were always so nice to me I regret every thing i did! and I think you should come with me we can start over. become friends even. I want to live in California a small part with little people so we wont take chances the rest is up to you.

                                                 Tyrissa's point of view 
         
      I believe she fell for it i have my gear ready and set but I'm going to drive us strait to court. I am a FBI agent. I can't believe she didn't check my record like wow i didn't expect that at all.

                                                          2 weeks later
                  "I find Taylor Blender guilty!" said the judge Another case is solved I am good! I love my job.
             The last thing Taylor said to me that day was,"I will get you back for this mark my words."