Tuesday, March 5, 2013

cheerleading tryouts

Today is cheer tryouts and I thought I couldnt try out but then mrs. page came and talked to me about trying out so im not really trying out, im going and watching the cheers and dance. i have to turn in my cheer packet tomorrow morning. i cant wait. i have been waiting so long for cheerleading tryouts. hopefully i make, if i do i would probably be a flyer, a person who goes in the air on a pryamid. but you can only be a flyer if you cheer for the first two seasons. im so happy mrs page might actually let me try out. i thought i want going to get to try out because i went to the office to get the packet on the day the packet was do and i asked mrs. page if i would be able to turn it in the next day in the morning and she said it was too late. so mrs. page said today that i could tryout.
picture here