Monday, August 27, 2012

My Business Letter

23 Freese Ave
St. Louis, MO 63101

August 27, 2012

Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

Hi, my name is Zac DePung my favorite part of school is lunch. I have D lunch so I am really hungry when I get to lunch. After lunch if we have time we get to play basketball, foosball, or air hockey. Then once the bell rings we have to go to 6th hour for me I have math. My math teacher is really nice her name is Mrs. Phundt.

I like learning about stuff that happend a long time ago. For example I liked learning about the civil war. My social studies teacher is Mrs. Uding. My favorite President is Abraham Lincoln he was the 16th President. My favorite baseball player is David Freese. Also my favorite actor is Adam Sandler. I am currently reading the Hunger Games Book 1. That is all of my favorite things in school and out of school.

Sincerely,

Zac D.