Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Days(:

I have happy days when i hang out with my friends and my family and I love to hang out at the movies and the have parties every now and then there just where my friends come over and we just chill and hang out and stuff and twice every week we have family night. Family night is where me and my whole family get together and watch a movie or go out to eat or play games its really fun and i think its good for me and my family bacause familys now days arnt as close as they use to be becausse of the computers and the phones so i think its really cool and actully i made this family night up and now with my mom having a brain anerison i think were coming a lot closer now because i could lose her any day now and i wanna be there for her though all of this so yes this is my happy days everyone has them (: ( unless ur boring ) .... Well then your out of luck then lmao. Well bye bye:)
Picture From Here

No comments:

Post a Comment